Microsoft Office 2010 First released to manufacturing on April 15, 2010, later to retail and also available for purchase online on June 15, 2010. Key features of Office 2010 include the Backstage File menu, new collaboration tools, a customizable ribbon, Protected View, and a navigation panel.
Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus This includes the full versions of Word 2010, Excel 2010, PowerPoint 2010 and OneNote 2010. Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Business adds Outlook 2010 to the roster of applications. Microsoft Office 2010 Standard includes Publisher 2010, Microsoft’s full desktop publishing and layout application. This version of MS Office helps you create beautiful reports and presentations with functions that allow you to work on your ideas more creatively. Keep track of your projects at all times, even when you’re away from the computer, with access to Office files via a web browser or Windows Phone.
MS Office 2010 The first version of Office to ship in two variants for 32-bit and 64-bit, But the x64 version is not compatible with Windows XP or Windows Server 2003. It is the last version of Office compatible with Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008, because its successor, Office 2013, does not support these operating systems. Microsoft released a total of two service packs for Office 2010 that were primarily to address software bugs. Service Pack 1 (SP1) and Service Pack 2 (SP2) were released together with updates to additional products such as Office Online, SharePoint, and SharePoint Designer.
Features of Microsoft Office 2010 Crack Edition:
- Make your text more beautiful with the new OpenType typography in Word 2010 and Publisher 2010.
- Edit your embedded video directly in PowerPoint 2010 without additional software.
- The new Live Preview Paste feature lets you view paste options before performing the paste operation.
- With OneNote 2010 you can store, organize and track data in one place.
- Find the information you need faster with the Advanced Navigation Pane in Word 2010.
- By using the visualization tools in Excel 2010, you turn complexity into clarity.
- Add a visual overview of your analysis with your values using a small chart called a sparkline.
- Design your database faster than ever in Access 2010, even if you’re not a database expert.
- With the new co-authoring features in Office 2010, you can edit your files in different locations simultaneously with other people.
- Send Slideshow feature in PowerPoint 2010. You can also broadcast your live presentation directly through the web.
- Reduce unnecessary information and manage your e-mail more efficiently in Outlook 2010.
- Microsoft Office Mobile includes the powerful and familiar Microsoft Office features for your Windows Phone 7 devices.
MS Office Professional Plus 2010 There is a famous version of MS Office series. Unfortunately, it’s not free. You have to pay to use this version of MS Office. In this modern era, paying for registration is very difficult. But here we KickAssCracks.com are making this version available for free. You just need to download this pre-activated version. You have to follow the given instructions to apply crack in Office 2010. You don’t need to use serial key or any other source of registration after applying crack.
System Requirements of Microsoft Office 2010 Activator:
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / 7/8/10
Processor: 500 MHz or higher
Hard Drive: 3GB free disk space
Graphics Hardware: DirectX 9.0c with 64MB video memory
How to Crack or Activate Microsoft Office 2010 for Free?
- First of all turn on your internet connection. This is required for activation.
- Disable Your Antivirus ‘Real Time Protection’ [important]
- Click “Activate Microsoft Office 2010” for activation [in the installer]
- Open “Activation Folder” on your desktop.
- Run “KMSAuto Net.exe” as administrator and activate your Office 2010 for free.
- All Done Enjoy Full Activated Version of MS Office 2010